LINE Pay adds bill pay, banks add QR code pay & TDK adds voice to a plant! Plus, toilet pictogram standards (Finally!) and how to scare your primary schoolers with an old TV. All this, and a ride on the sushi conveyor belt, on this week’s #ZettaiGeekDayo!
As always, if you have any comments, questions, concerns, topics or you just wanna chat, I’d love to hear from you. Please tweet them at me on Twitter @kayleedayo with the hashtag #ZettaiGeekDayo so I can find them.
Tech News in Japan
- This is my favourite song. I mean, favourite-favourite. #1 in the world. ♡ Maaya Sakamoto – tune the rainbow -unplugged–
- 光あれ (Let there be light) -studio unplugged live version-
- ちびっこフォーク (Children folk) -unplugged-
- LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 “FOLLOW ME UP” FINAL at Nakano Sunplaza
- 20th Anniversary LIVE “FOLLOW ME” at Saitama Super Arena (I was at this one! UNBELIEVABLE show)
Ok… I’ll stop now… 😛
See you next week!